The former captain of the now disbanded Plasma Pirates, whose ship was filled with magma in a scuffle against Trigno and his Mantle Pirates, which was swept up shortly by A.G Admiral Argestes' massive tornado, launching them into a sky island.
|Attack Names||Attack Explanations||Damage||Additional Effects||Gifs|
|Plasma Flare||Conjures up a single projectile made from plasma magic and is blasted at the player.||600||Inflitcts the Plasma Burn status.|
|Plasma Apocalypse||Shoots a barrage of plasma in a fashion similar to Fire's Ultimate attack; Firestorm. Lasts longer than Firestorm.||150 (each projectile)||
Spreads plasma on the grass for a short while, which deals 40 damage when touched.
Inflicts the Plasma Burn.
|Plasma Pillars||Conjures 3 plasma magic circles; one centred under the player, and two others perpendicular to the direction the player is facing (one on the left and right of the player). After a short period of time, the circles stop following and release a pillar of plasma from each circle.||320||Inflicts the Plasma Burn status.|
|Plasma Explosion||Slowly charges a massive ball of plasma overhead, which compresses down after it reaches its maximum size. Results in an explosion and cloud of smoke that encompasses the entire arena.||420||Inflicts the Plasma Burn status.|
|Deluxe Health Potion||Verdies chugs down a deluxe health potion, recovering health by 30% (1500 health) of his maximum health.||N/A||Verdies heals by 1500 health.|
- Quest Giver: NPC at the edge of Cumulus Island
- Objective: Check out the nearby sky island, where Verdies' Ship has magma overflowing out of it.
- Reward: 2,000 Lamina, 500 Experience Points
The Raging Captain
- Quest Giver: A Plasma Pirate whose right arm was engulfed by lava.
- Objective: Defeat Verdies on the Sky Ring.
- Rewards: 40,000 Lamina, 1,500 EXP
- The music theme comes from Dark Souls II's "The Old Dragonslayer".
- Verdies' chest piece appears to be a retexture of the Shining Aura Armor.
- Verdies' Plasma Pillar attack extends all the way down to the sea.
- The explosion sound effects made by all of Verdies' plasma attacks seems to use the exact same sound effect from the Living Failures' Meteor Storm attack from the action RPG "Bloodborne".
- Verdies also has Fire magic alongside his Plasma magic but doesn't use it because he considers it weak.
- Verdies, Captain Ulysses, Kraken, Ravager of the Seas and Arthur, the Cursebeard are one of the last few Vastus descendants alive, an extinct race of giants who were killed by Theos' and Durza's combined attack.
- The sound effect for the Plasma magic circle was originally intended for the Tremor Tremor fruit for Vetex's discontinued One Piece game.
- Verdies' Plasma Explosion is similar to a One Piece character, Bartholomew Kuma's Ursus Shock.
- According to Techlevel, Verdies achieved his Plasma Magic mutation through his talent with Fire Magic.
- Verdies' power level is 37,535, which makes him comparable to Reginald, Guard Captain.
- The health potion that Verdies chugs can be assumed to be a Deluxe Health Potion, as it heals Verdies by 1500 of his health, which is 30% of his maximum health; the same percent the Deluxe Health Potion would heal the player.
- Verdies occasionally fires Plasma Flares at Stratus Town, these Plasma Flares will deal damage like normal Plasma Flares.