Ramses II is a level 120 Unbound Sand Curse user, whose reanimated corpse appears to be able to execute Sand Curse abilities, however Ramses II is missing the typical Sea Curse physical immunity as he is not a true Sea Curse user.
For information on Ramses II's item drops, go to Ramses II's War Armor.
|Attack Names||Attack Explanations||Damage||Additional
|Sand Quake||Ramses II raises a fist and striking it against the ground, creating ripples of sand that radiate out from Ramses II's fist.||240||Slightly launches players that are hit. Cloak is lowered throughout the attack.|
|Sand Cleansing||Ramses II heals through what appears to be tiny sand particles that cover his body.||0||Ramses II heals by 120 health. Cloak is lowered throughout the move.|
|Sands Wrath||Ramses II enlarges his sand tornado cloak to a massive scale to be used as an attack. Range covers the entire top and third floor of Kairo.||240||Launches players extremely high. Cloak is lowered throughout the attack.|
|Iron Sand Wall||When not attacking, Ramses II has a cloak in the shape of a sand tornado and falters when Ramses II prepares an attack. Blocks weak projectiles and pushes back players.||120||Slightly launches players that make contact.|
- When launched into the hear by the Sands Wrath, you can press shift to prevent yourself from being flung too far away from the fight.
- Ramses II is one of few mobs that don't break into 5 parts when defeated.
- Ramses II's theme is an Orchestration of the Pacific Rim - Main Theme, originally composed by Ramin Djawadi.
- As described in the book Ramses II, a Short History, Ramses II was the second ruler of Savaria, who possessed a large army and the Sand Sea Curse. Durza, The Dark Wizard later came decimated Ramses II and his army who also reanimated their corpse using Dead Revival Magic after they were buried at Kairo.
- Ramses II's power level is 15,935.
- Ramses II was a real life pharaoh, son of Ramses I, both rulers of Egypt.