–When lightning is described by the magic choosing screen.
The consumption values listed are the base amount. To calculate the amount consumed, it is the base consumption multiplied by the player's tier level with the move. To check tiers, scroll past the Moves section.
|Attack Names||Attack Explanations||Keybind||Stat Requirement||Gifs|
|The user strikes the target with an instantaneous lightning bolt, electrocuting them.||[Q]||Magic Level 1+|
|The user uppercuts a single enemy, and then strikes them with numerous small lightning bolts from their fist. Will stun if one's strength level is higher than that of the victim/foe.||[E]||Strength Level 12+|
|Lightning Stomp||The user channels condensed lightning into their leg, and then stomps it into the ground, causing a shockwave of lightning to burst out, damaging and nearby enemies within it's radius.||[R]||Magic Level 35+|
|The user grabs a single enemy, and then repeatedly sends volts of electricity into them. Afterwards, the enemy is launched backwards. Will stun if one's strength level is higher than that of the victim/foe.||[F]||Strength Level 65+|
|Electric Wall||The user creates a fragile wall of electricity in front of themselves. The shield breaks after withstanding a certain amount of hits, however it can block any number of Water Magic attacks.||[Z]||Magic Level 95+|
|The user leaps high into the air, and then creates a massive ball of lightning above their head. When it's fully charged, the user throws it towards wherever the mouse points, it repeatedly damages enemies within the vicinity and gradually shrinks in size upon impact.
Unlike other orb charging ults, Lightning Annihilation explodes on upon contact with any body of water.
Tiers are solely based of the player's stat level and if Lightning is the player's Second Mind Magic, all tier levels will be bumped up by 99 Magic/Strength/Generic Levels.
The only exception is if Lightning is also the player's First Magic, in which case the Second Magic Lightning will have every move unlocked instantly and with identical tier levels as the first.
|[Q] Lightning Bolt Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 1-60 Magic Power|
|Tier 2: 61-120 Magic Power|
|Tier 3: 121-240 Magic Power|
|Tier 4: 241-360 Magic Power|
|Tier 5: 361+ Magic Power|
|[E] Lightning Rebellion Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 12-71 Strength|
|Tier 2: 72-131 Strength|
|Tier 3: 132-251 Strength|
|Tier 4: 252-371 Strength|
|Tier 5: 372+ Strength|
|[R] Lightning Stomp Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 35-94 Magic Power|
|Tier 2: 95-154 Magic Power|
|Tier 3: 155-274 Magic Power|
|Tier 4: 275-394 Magic Power|
|Tier 5: 395+ Magic Power|
|[F] Lightning Pulse Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 65-124 Strength|
|Tier 2: 125-184 Strength|
|Tier 3: 185-304 Strength|
|Tier 4: 305-424 Strength|
|Tier 5: 425+ Strength|
|[Z] Electric Wall Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 95-154 Magic Power|
|Tier 2: 155-214 Magic Power|
|Tier 3: 215-334 Magic Power|
|Tier 4: 335-454 Magic Power|
|Tier 5: 455+ Magic Power|
|[X] Lightning Annihilation Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: Level 100-160|
|Tier 2: Level 161-220|
|Tier 3: Level 221-340|
|Tier 4: Level 341-460 (Not Achievable)|
|Tier 5: Level 461+ (Not Achievable)|
- As with any ultimate with a jump bundled into the attack, Lightning Annihilation can allow the user to surface out of the water to restore stamina. It can also be used to dodge incoming attacks.
- Lightning users can stack Shock duration.
- Alternating between Lightning Rebellion and Lightning Stomp. Lightning Pulse can also be used before Lightning Stomp.
- If Lightning and Water magics were chosen, it is possible to Soak the player/mob, and follow up with Lightning Bolt to increase damage.
- Any lightning magic will instantaneously break a water shield, and any water magic will not count towards the lightning shield spell's limit on blocked projectiles.
- Lightning bolt is useful for hitting swimming targets, as it has a much larger AoE due to the water's conductivity and extra damage.
- Lightning Magic works well against a target in water, for it will deal high damage with a decent AOE as Lightning Bolt stacks x1.25 with Water and soak giving it a 1.45x damage boost
- Lightning is the second magic to be added into Arcane Adventures.
- When first released, Lightning Bolt dealt x3 damage when aimed at a water body. This feature has since been changed to x1.25.
- Lightning's appearance was not like what it seems now (Now Lightning's appearance looks like real lightning). On the old versions Lightnings appearance was like in Remus, The Lightning Fist's hand.
- Lightning back in early updates were highly accurate and can hit targets extremely easily unlike now, where the bolt strikes in slightly more random angles away from the desired point.