–When fire is described by the magic choosing screen.
Fire's attacks have no apparent weaknesses besides being heavily hampered by water. All Fire attacks inflict the Burn effect and significant damage. Firestorm [X] is one of the most powerful ultimates in the game if all projectiles hit the desired target. Fire has a fairly unique [E], a special [R], and a more or less useful [F] that is similar to Wind Magic's Gale Volley.
The consumption values listed are the base amount. To calculate the amount consumed, it is the base consumption multiplied by the player's tier level with the move. To check tiers, scroll past the M section.
|Attack Names||Attack description||Keybind||Stat Requirement||Gifs|
|Fireball||The user launches a large ball of fire forwards that explodes on impact and applies the Burn status.||[Q]||Magic Level 1+|
|Flame Splash||The user punches an enemy into the air and then leaps upwards. The user then ignites their leg with a Fire Magic Circle, and frontflip-kicks the enemy/victim down to the ground and applies Burn. If the strength is higher than the mob/victim it will KO .||[E]||Strength Level 11+|
|Fire Pillar||The user summons condensed flames into their fist, and then punches the ground, causing a fiery explosion and damaging anyone nearby and inflicting Burn.||[R]||Magic Level 32+|
|The user repeatedly punches a single enemy with flaming fists, then launches their target forwards, applying the Burn effect to the foe. If strength is higher than the mob/victim it will KO.||[F]||Strength Level 62+|
|Flame Barrier||The user creates a fragile wall of flames in front of themselves. The shield breaks after withstanding a certain amount of hits. Wind attacks wear down the barrier extremely fast while Water attacks instantly dispel it.||[Z]||Magic Level 77+|
|Firestorm||The user creates a large magic circle in front of themself and sends a continuous barrage of fireballs outwards, applying strong Burn.||[X]||Level 100+|
Tiers are solely based on the player's stat level and if Fire is the player's Second Mind Magic, all tier levels will be bumped up by 99 Magic/Strength/Generic Levels, and by 299 if it is the player's Third Mind Magic.
The only exception is if Fire is also the player's First Magic, in which case the Second Magic and/or Third Magic will have every move unlocked instantly and identical tier levels as the first.
|[Q] Fireball Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 1-60 Magic Level|
|Tier 2: 61-120 Magic Level|
|Tier 3: 121-240 Magic Level|
|Tier 4: 241-360 Magic Level|
|Tier 5: 361+ Magic Level|
|[E] Flame Splash Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 11-70 Strength Level|
|Tier 2: 71-130 Strength Level|
|Tier 3: 131-250 Strength Level|
|Tier 4: 251-370 Strength Level|
|Tier 5: 371+ Strength Level|
|[R] Fire Pillar Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 32-91 Magic Level|
|Tier 2: 92-151 Magic Level|
|Tier 3: 152-271 Magic Level|
|Tier 4: 272-391 Magic Level|
|Tier 5: 392+ Magic Level|
|[F] Burning Soul Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 62-121 Strength Level|
|Tier 2: 122-181 Strength Level|
|Tier 3: 182-301 Strength Level|
|Tier 4: 302-421 Strength Level|
|Tier 5: 422+ Strength Level|
|[Z] Flame Barrier Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: 77-136 Magic Level|
|Tier 2: 137-196 Magic Level|
|Tier 3: 197-316 Magic Level|
|Tier 4: 317-436 Magic Level|
|Tier 5: 437+ Magic Level|
|[X] Firestorm Tier Levels|
|Tier 1: Level 100-160|
|Tier 2: Level 161-220|
|Tier 3: Level 221-340|
|Tier 4: Level 341-460 (Not Achievable)|
|Tier 5: Level 461+ (Not Achievable)|
- If inflicted with Burn, jumping into a body of water will instantly cancel out the Burn status.
- Flame Splash is useful for gaining height tactical advantage in a fight.
- If the opponent is K.Oed after using Flame Splash, one could use the special ability of all of their weapons in quick succession. This will easily kill most mobs, and low-level players, along with applying several status effects.
- Fire users can stack Burn duration. The fastest way to do this is the Magic Bow or the Magic Blunderbuss.
- Alternating between Flame Splash and Fireball. Fire Pillar and Firestorm can also be used after Flame Splash.
- Any Water move inflicts the Soak status, effectively removing the Burn status from players hurt by the move.
- Fire Pillar removes the Bleeding status from the user and any other player in range by cauterizing it. Removing the Bleeding status with this method does not omit the chances of Infection status occurring; the Infection status can be cancelled by Fire Pillar. It also removes Bleeding from party members if party damage is off.
- Firestorm is an extremely useful move for farming. For example, at Alalea one could spawn in any of the guard captains with any number of Alalean Guards, save for Arsen, and take most of them out with a single fully charged Firestorm or dropping Theos' health significantly.
- Fire was the first magic to be added into Arcane Adventures.
- Flame Splash is possibly a reference to Sanji, a character from the anime One Piece. One of his moves, "Collier Shoot", kicks his enemies to the ground, and when mixed with his "Diable Jambe" technique, which lights his leg on fire.
- There were additional moves that were soon removed from Arcane Adventures:
- Burning Aura: A defensive skill that creates a flame shield around them lasting for 30 seconds.
- Old Fire Pillar: Fire is spewed into the air, which then rains back down.
- Armored Flames: A power-up attack that increases magic power and lasts for 30 seconds. Other magic skills while Armored Flames is active are more powerful.
- Armored Flames - Legendary Flare: A "compressed blast of Armored Flames" is shot and will explode a second after impact with a surface.
- Fire's attacks can be used in water but if it is used in water or contact with water then it will turn to steam. Fire Pillar can be used only if the player is shallow enough.
- Firestorm's projectiles can collide with other magic projectiles, making way for the rest of the fireballs to get past.
- Theos uses "Dragon Flame Pillar" during the boss fight, a fire magic move which is supposed to be one of Fire's moves, specifically the final move available after mastery.
- Fire Magic can light wooden objects on fire, which deals damage to any players that touches the said object and ligers around for a while. The damage scales off of the magic damage of the player that lit the object on fire.